Our goal is for every skater to have a fun safe time learning how to skateboard in a positive engaging environment. From beginner all the way to expert skateboarders your child will learn the basics of skateboarding from our staff who all have years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Learn how to ride on a skateboard,
proper form and posture, turning left and right,
acceleration and stopping.
• Introduction to skateboarding safety. How
to use your Pads. what to do when falling on a skateboard.
• Learn how to Ride off curbs ,tic taks,Manuals.
• Learn how to do kick turns, 5050grinds,
drop ins, rock to fakie, nose stalls, and more!
• Learn how to ollie , nollie, heelflip, kickflips,
shove it and other advanced techniques!
All campers must bring a functional skateboard, a helmet, close-toed athletic shoes, a water bottle, snacks, and a positive attitude.